GREETINGS

Hello my friends welcome to my world. This blog is to show you the readers a glimpse inside the world that is me!

10/23/2011

Keep it 100!

Keeping it real-Staying true to yourself, your faith and constantly seeking the truth. You know you are keeping it real when you do not harm yourself or anyone around you physically mentally or spiritually. Not being fake or influenced. Being true to yourself and your values, but more importantly, being true to innate values that all people acknowledge as respectable. Not inhibiting yourself or pretending to be something your not; but also not following dominant values that should not be acceptable.~Urban Dictionary.
If you are not real then are you make believe? One's realness is always being questioned nowadays. Why is that? I still haven't figured out the answer to that question but I will say that you should not have to prove your "realness" to anyone. When getting to know some one's personality you can tell that they have a sense of being true and if you feel that they are fake keep it moving. No harm done. Trying to challenge a person's realness is not worth the time. If you have to ask someone to keep it real then there is already a lack of trust and you should know not the associate with that person.
 Being real to me is being true to yourself and not having to constantly prove that you are real. Yes I keep it real, I am who I am I don't live for anyone but myself. If someone were to challenge that then I say keep it moving if you think I am fake then don't associate with me. Leave me be.
Real people know boundaries and are not intentionally mean or vulgar because that's not real it's ignorance
"If you keep it real with me, I'll keep it real wit you" -Method Man

No comments:

Post a Comment