GREETINGS

Hello my friends welcome to my world. This blog is to show you the readers a glimpse inside the world that is me!

10/19/2011

100% Haterproof

"And I can tell that their hating by the look in their eyes."
I love when people talk about haters. It is so funny to me. Everybody is so focused on having haters and whose hating that people are forgetting about living life.
I heard someone say once that if you don't have haters then you are not succeeding. I disagree with that statement 100 percent. No I am not going to be campaigning for world peace like I am in a beauty pageant but I will say this: People will get a lot more accomplished if they disregard the haters and focus on the task at hand. Haters thrive off of tearing you down and throwing you off track. Pay the haters no mind. Ignore them to the point you are still doing what you need to do to succeed while the haters are sitting there looking stupid.
"There they go again them haters" -The Unit (Queen Latifah)

No comments:

Post a Comment